More About Greg
Greg joined the firm five years ago and has lived in the Springfield and Republic area for over 32 years. He brings with him more than 38 years of architectural knowledge and experience in multiple project types; including upper and lower education, retail, churches, hotels, theaters, multi-family housing, condominiums, health care, governmental and banking facilities. He is conscientious and precise; known as an effective communicator with clients and project team members.
Greg plays a big part in client expectation and satisfaction, being directly involved in the construction documentation as well as other phases of services, including master planning, programming, schematic design, design development, and construction administration.
- Military Background
Projects of note:
- Abundant Life Church – Springfield, Mo.
- Putnam Orthopedic Clinic – Springfield, Mo.
- Base Exchange – Fort Belvoir, Va.
- Bear Village Student Housing – Springfield, Mo.
- Missouri Southern University Student Housing – Joplin, Mo.
- Paradise Point Condominiums and Lodge – Hollister, Mo.
- Big Cedar Activity Center – Ridgedale, Mo.
- Top of the Rock Natural History Museum – Ridgedale, Mo.
- Village Baptist Church Sanctuary and pre-school Addition Renovations – Fayetteville, NC.