More About Sara
Sara is an aspiring architect that works on a wide variety of projects at TDP. Her interests are in behavior-based design and enjoys the custom commercial and residential projects, especially those that need unique or creative design solutions.
At TDP Sara mostly works on the production side of projects, creating technical drawings and presentations. She often works with 3D computer models, renderings, and VR environments. These tools are used to communicate design ideas, and they allow clients to see and more thoroughly understand their building. Sara also strives to be a resource to clients, and she very much enjoys seeing their enthusiasm as a project comes to life.
Sara is a graduate of Kansas State University, earning her Master of Architecture degree from the College of Architecture Planning and Design. She is originally from central Missouri and moved to the Ozark area when she joined the firm in the fall of 2014. She thinks Ozark is a beautiful place. She bought her first house in Ozark and lives there with her cats. She also loves being involved in the community, and currently she serves on the board for the Ozark Optimist Club: a volunteer organization whose focus is on benefiting children and local charities.
- Master of Architecture from Kansas State University
- President of the Ozark Optimist Club
Projects of Note:
- Scrivener Oil Corporate Offices - Ozark, MO
- Signal Food Store Renovations - Ava, MO; Springfield, MO; Camdenton, MO; and Nixa MO
- O'Reilly Auto Parts Store Remodels - 28 stores across the United States
- Corlman Residence - California, MO
- Big Cedar's Truman House Renovation - Ridgedale, MO
- Springfield Family Vision Eye Clinic Infill - Springfield, MO
- Ozark Tire Renovation - Springfield, MO
- Bass Pro Shop's Cabela's Renovations - multiple locations
- Ozark Mill and Finley Farms projects - Ozark MO
- Jefferson Ave Footbridge Elevator Towers - Springfield MO