More About Nicole
A native of upstate New York, Nicole Vicari has called Springfield her home since 2004. She has a passion for travel, business, and leadership. Nicole is proud to put her administrative, organizational, and business acumen to work at TDP as a Project Coordinator.
Prior to focusing on being a leader in the advancement and alumni realm for higher education, Dr. Nicole spent her career in a variety of leadership roles and industries. Her passion for event planning and business administration has spanned several decades and industries. She has spent time working in commercial and residential overhead doors, hotel management, customer service call center, newspaper advertising and higher education advancement.
Nicole has always been an organized person often known for her ability to understand a process and then help others to find ways to make the process more effective and efficient. She has coached, taught, and mentored others in the U.S. and around the world in leadership and business administration techniques. One of her most notable professional experiences was hosting six different themed fundraising events in the span of three days for over 800 people. Her flexibility, love of learning and ability to help resource others is what makes her so unique.
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Management from Evangel University
- Master of Organizational Leadership from Evangel University
- Doctor of Business Administration/Organizational Leadership from Northcentral University
- Assistant Director of Annual Giving - Drury University
- Executive Director/Vice President of Advancement - Global University
- Residential Faculty Member - Global University