More About Justin W.
Justin grew up on a horse farm in Minnesota and settled in Missouri after meeting his wife, Andrea in architecture school at Drury University. He loves spending time with his girls including, 9 year old Alison, and 5 year old Ava from building with Legos, or playing Yahtzee, to watching the next episode of “Once Upon a Time”. Justin enjoys fine art drawing, started showing his art in local shows a few years ago and can now be found in a boutique store in Springfield.
He is passionate about all things design -- infiltrating design into everyday things, thoughts, and interactions. He believes the ability to creatively problem solve is an asset to any discipline.
- Springfield Regional Arts Council Board of Directors - Vice President
- ACE of the Ozarks Board of Directors
- 99x Art Museum Planning Committee Co-Chair
- Bradford Park Neighborhood Association
- Bachelor of Architecture, Drury University
Projects of Note:
- Masonry Restoration, Tuckpointing, and Exterior Envelope Repairs for City of Springfield, Springfield R-12, and Ozark R-6 School Districts.
- Fremont Elementary School Addition and Renovation.
- Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Lodge Historic Restoration at Roaring River State Park.
- Phelps County Health Waynesville Medical Plaza.
- Springfield Billiards Renovation.
- 300 stores in 35 states for O’Reilly Auto Parts.
- Busch Building Exterior Envelope Repairs.
- Facility Renovation for Wright County Department for the Developmentally Disabled
- Marlborough Plaza Commercial Development
Email Justin W.