More About Jordan
A nomad by nature, Jordan lived in seven states before making Springfield her home in 2012. Her travels instilled an appreciation for many different types of architecture and design, which when coupled with a background in Retail Business Development became the foundation for her career trajectory to TDP.
Jordan began her career within the design and construction field as a Floor-Planning Analyst for the Store Design department of O’Reilly Auto Parts Corporate Headquarters. She then took her talents to the beauty industry, installing professional stores in 10 states to establish the nation’s largest independent beauty distributorship – Salon Service Group – as their Director of Store Operations. Jordan has always been an organized individual, a skill which she strives to bring to any project she approaches. A relational leader and positive influencer, she is able to effectively connect and engage with people to make their project dreams a reality, making moves that impact the big picture while maintaining the integrity of the details, and handling high-pressure problems with a solutions-oriented approach.
She excels at completing projects on time and on budget and is looking forward to advancing those skills even more so at TDP.
- Bachelor of Arts: English, Creative Writing from Missouri State University
- Minor in Theology
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language certified, TEFL Institute of Chicago
- Floor-Planning Analyst - O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Store Development Strategist - Salon Service Group
- Director of Store Operations - Salon Service Group
- The Venues Social Response Team Member
- Eden Village Tiny Homes for the Homeless Fundraiser
- Ronald McDonald House Red Shoe Gala Fundraiser
- The kItchen, Inc. and The Rare Breed Fundraiser
- Rescue One Fundraiser
- Springfield Pridefest