More About Aaron
Originally from the Lake of the Ozarks, Aaron is an architect and Sr. Project Manager at Torgerson Design Partners. He is a 1993 graduate of Kansas State University and moved from Topeka, Kansas to Springfield in 1997 to be closer to family. Aaron has worked on a variety of projects from a variety of perspectives, including as an owner’s representative providing in house project design, management of design consultants and construction observation for nationally recognized big box retail and hospitality companies. From his experience as an owner representative for several of Andy's Frozen Custard Corporate locations to his current work with the CoxHealth Systems, he has an undeniable ability to communicate and manage a project from conception to completion.
Projects of Note:
- Grimaldi's Pizzeria's in Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Arizona, Nevada, Louisiana, South Carolina, and Texas.
- Broken Arrow Conference Center - Broken Arrow, OK
- St. Francis Sports Medical Clinic - Topeka, KS
- Bass Pro Shops - Over 30 States
- Springfield Brewing Company - Springfield, MO
- Architectural Degree from Kansas State University
- Registered Architect
- NCARB Certified